Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
New semi-detached and terraced houses are being built on one of Köpenick's three nature conservation areas, the "Neue Wiesen", and in the heart of the Wendenschloss villa district. The new residential complex, which goes by the name of "Feldblume", is situated at a green and peaceful location close to the Müggelsee.
Köpenick is the most beautiful and greenest district in Berlin, as well as being home to the highest proportion of lakes and waterways. It has a great deal to offer in terms of quality of life. Idyllic residential areas with high-quality leisure and relaxation options in a unique and attractive landscape studded with woodland and lakes are what define the Köpenick district.
- Living space: approx. 138 m2
- 5 rooms possible
- Including south-facing plots
- Solid construction
- Inviting lobby with cloakroom
- Guest WC
- Open or closed kitchens
- Ample lounge/dining rooms with French doors leading to the garden
- Spacious, naturally lit bathrooms with floor-level shower, a double washbasin and built-in ceiling spotlights and a heated towel rail.
The project is 100% sold. Feel free to enquire about other projects of the cds Wohnbau Group.