Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
With cds and Wulff Wohnbau Projekt Thaerstraße GmbH as principal and vendor respectively, a modern office building is currently being built in the Berlin district of Prenzlauer Berg.
This collection forms part of the district development known as "Mein Prenzlhain", with a gross floor area of approx. 42,000 m² for residential and business purposes. Depending on the size of your company, commercial spaces with a minimum area of approx. 190 m² can be subdivided and developed. An open-plan office development is just as feasible as smaller units, a practice or a shop on the ground floor.
The Thaerstraße office project is a prestigious company HQ right in the heart of the city. With a total area of approx. 10,800 m² spread over three wings, the Thaerstraße office project offers the ideal conditions and the perfect location for corporate success.
Staff members and clients can park their cars or bikes conveniently in the building's own underground car park. Charging stations for electric cars and bikes are provided.
One of the highlights of the ensemble is the rooftop terraces on the penthouse level. These offer a lot of space and are perfect for the hosting of events.
3 building complexes
- A total gross floor area of approx. 10,800 m²
- 6 floors including a penthouse floor with a rooftop terrace for events
- An underground car park
- Element 1: approx. 4,180 m² GFA
- Element 2: approx. 3,095 m² GFA
- Element 3: approx. 3,790 m² GFA
- Floor areas range from approx. 360 m² to 730 m²
- Space divisible into offices measuring roughly 190 m² or over
- Completion date: 2nd quarter of 2021 or
- 1st quarter of 2022 depending on construction phase and complexity of the interior development requested
- Axial dimension: 1.35 m
- Room depth: up to 15.80 m
- Clear room height on ground floor: 3.20 - 3.50 m
- Clear room height 1st floor and above: 2.80 - 3.00 m
- Spacious and fully accessible entrances
- Can be flexibly divided into individual, grouped and open-plan offices
- Underfloor convection heating
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Electric external blinds
- Fully equipped sanitary units
- Rooftop terraces with provision for technical equipment for event use
- Parking for cars and bikes in the building's own underground car park, with some charging stations available
- State-of-the-art energy standard in accordance with ENEV 2016
Highlights for turnkey handover:
- Mechanical air exchange and/or cooling
- Double / cavity floors for insertion
- Individual IT cabling
- Ergonomic lighting
- Furnished lounges/kitchenettes
Mein Prenzlhain | office building
The project is 100% sold. Feel free to enquire about other projects of the cds Wohnbau Group.